Thursday, February 10, 2011

Late pregnancy insomnia

It's back with a vengance. That late night, I just woke up to go to the bathroom for the 50 millionth time, and now I can't fall back asleep because I am sleeping and worrying about 50 million different things.

Top on my insomnia lists at the moment, in no particular order:
  • Has my water broke and I don't know it and the amniotic fluid already seeping out and something could get in there and hurt the baby?
  • Is Luna breathing ok? (Resist urge to go check and then wake her up)
  • What are we going to name new baby? Seriously now, she is about to be "X Bilges".
  • Did I close the freezer all the way?
  • Laundry- needs to be done..
  • Cleaning- needs to be done..
  • Random stupid work stuff
  • Have I forgotten to pack anything important in my hospital suitcase?
  • What is this new birth going to be like? When? When? Now? (No)
  • Do I have to pee again? (Yes)
And so on... I guess it's just practice for a couple of weeks from now when I won't be getting more than a couple of hours at a time. Of course then I will be constantly exhausted and falling asleep on my feet! Life is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...