Saturday, June 18, 2011

the nap dilema

The nap time dilema. Dakota has fallen asleep. What to do? Do I:

- Play on the computer?
- Clean?
- Do the dishes?
- Take a bath?
- Spend quality one-on-one time with Luna?
- Do laundry?
- Watch TV?
- Read?
- Get out of the house and run some errands?
- Just sit and stare into space?
- Take a nap myself?

Even if I decide what to do, it's always a gamble- will she sleep for 5 minutes? 15 minutes? 2 hours? What if I decide to do something more involved and she wakes up just as I get into it?

The daily dilema.

1 comment:

  1. mens titanium braclets | titanium-arts.com
    mens stiletto titanium hammer titanium braclets · Description: · Weight: · everquest: titanium edition Heat value: · Material: · Surface: · oakley titanium glasses Diameter:. · Material: · Surface: · Diameter: · Weight: · titanium properties Diameter: · titanium mug Material: · Surface

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...