Friday, August 5, 2011
- Dakota's first time on a plane (pray for us!!!)
- My first time away from Luna for more than a night
- My first time away from Dustin for more than a night for over three years
- Dustin and Luna's first week alone
- Dakota's first time meeting all her relatives
Nervousness! I think Dakota will be fine. But how will I do with my other baby at home? Dustin is a great father, but babies need their mamas too. And I shudder to think about how the apartment will look while I'm gone.
On to other things... like the fact that I'm not packed yet and I need to be at the airport in a couple of hours. I hate packing!!! Especially for babies- who knows what you'll need? Might as well pack it all! Luckily, since I am breastfeeding Dakota I don't need to deal with bottles, formula, water, and all that other crap. Just diapers. And wipes. And extra clothes. And her toys. And some blankets. And....
Alright, a lotta crap. Better get packing.
See you next week!