Tuesday, May 17, 2011

links

Our links are here!

A couple of months ago, one of Luna's therapists recommended that we get some of those plastic baby rings that link together. Fine, great, no problem- except when I started searching for some that were BPA free I found nothing. So I held off on buying any, figuring that it was just a matter of time before some brand came out with ones that were BPA free.

The wait was worth it! Yesterday we got these eco-friendly corn teething links from Dandelion.

6 links- 2 red, 2 green and 2 yellow, made from cornstarch bio-plastic (I know, supporting corn subsidies, but I'll accept that trade-off). No BPA, phthalates, pvc or lead.

Each color has a different design for sensory play- my favorite are the yellow links that have little stars all over them.




The links can be played with alone, linked together, attached onto a bar, or worn as a cute little baby bracelet- not an advertised use, but very adorable. Luna has already spent some good time playing with them, and Dakota likes to look at them dangling.

I even tried to break one and couldn't. Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...