Monday, February 7, 2011

Heartburn

Aah heartburn, my best pregnancy friend. As my pregnancies go on, the heartburn just gets worse and worse!

I've tried everything:
-Rolaids (currently on recall): Work well but I hate the thought of eating all that dye and other stuff.
-Tums: No.
-Papaya Seed Extract tablets: Don't work nearly as well as Rolaids.
-Rubbing cardamon essential oil on my upper abdomen: This worked great at the beginning of my third trimester. It actually got rid of my heartburn for a month or so. And it smells absolutely delicious. Now it does a little bit of damage control, but the heartburn is still there.

I just keep telling myself, only a couple of more weeks! I do remember how the heartburn goes away virtually the second after giving birth- I'm focusing on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...