|Courtesy of Hounds in the Kitchen|
2. A tutorial for making natural egg dyes from What's Cooking with Kids.
3. Got a bunch of left over eggshells? Make eggshell seedlings!
4. The World's Healthiest Foods says that "Eggs are egg-ceptional foods" and I agree. Check out their nutritional profile here.
5. What to do with all those egg yolks? Make Luna Superfood for baby!
4 hard boiled eggs
1 celery stalk, diced small
1 tblsp chopped fresh parsley
1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
2 spoonfuls of mayonnaise
Cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper to taste
Peel eggshells and run eggs under cold water. Mash with other ingredients. Enjoy!
|Courtesy of Martha Stewart|
8. Martha Stewart is a crazy lady with some perfection issues. At least she can teach us how to make these really cool decoupage eggs from a paper napkin!
9. I really want these bento box egg molds. Why eat a boring old round egg when it can be shaped like a rabbit or a bear?!?
10. Finally, the classics. End the day with a nice long reading of Green Eggs and Ham.