Friday, April 1, 2011

questions- rhetorical and non

Why is Dakota eating non-stop and still acting like it's not enough?

Shouldn't a 5 week old baby sleep a little more than this?

Is it bad to compare my babies actions to a crackhead or a chicken?

Do you think she'll remember me calling her "devil child" at some point early this morning?

Even now, as she's sleeping, why does it seem like she's monitoring me, waiting for the moment that I decide to try to sleep, so that she can wake up and demand to feed again?

If she's sleeping, then why am I wasting time being here awake?

Why are you looking at me when you should be FEEDING ME, lady that gives me milk?!?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps some colic happening?? Griffin used to eat until he puked and then want to eat some more. Actually he still sometimes does that. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably.. She does like to eat until she pukes! lol I need to find some of that gripe water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look for a west indian store they are the ones that carry it...if you can't find it let me know I can always mail you some.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...