Monday, April 18, 2011

monday random

Some fun things to look at as you are avoiding work, pumping, or drinking your coffee this morning:

For Passover, Quinoa is Popular, but Kosher? 
Important information for today! I'm hoping that it is- maybe it can make an appearance at our seder too, the same food every year is boring me.

Love this poster. Need to hang on ceiling to look at every morning. Or put on my wall at work.

Are you an organization freak (I have my tendencies)? Check out Things Organized Neatly for some inspiration, or just to look at their fun photos.

Finally, do you shop at Whole Foods and assume that you are buying non-GMO foods? Read this article stat!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I have no delusions regarding Whole Foods, can't tell you how many times something I've eaten from there has sent me to the hospital due to my allergy. (sulfites -anything fermented also used as a preservative)The hospital staff always laughs when I tell them where I ate.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...