Thursday, March 10, 2011

summer dreams

I'm sitting here in the sun (coming through my window) and trying to imagine that outside it is actually warm out. Yes, I know that it is in the thirties outside, and in Minnesota that is considered a blessing, almost shorts weather in March. But I want it to be spring, summer, sunny, warm, with a breeze that smells like growing things rather than frozen tundra.

Sometimes I look at pictures from summer and try to imagine myself there.





To be in the water at Cedar Lake right now!
















Laying on a picnic blanket, with the cooler next to you full of yummy ice tea and grapes... (don't you love Luna's curly-riffic hair?!?)












Letting babies lay around in just their diapers, hanging laundry on the line.. Just being outside!!!!










Minnesota, please let summer come soon. We need to get outside. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...