Saturday, March 5, 2011

too cute to resist

I cannot walk into United Noodle without being pulled into their dish section. I go in there to buy a can of curry and I come out with at least one dish.

Who can resist with cute little things like these? Yes, I've already broken two tiger bowls, but this one will stay intact! And a frog cup? I just had to.

I have started seeing the tiger bowl and it's friends at more upscale baby stores for at least two dollars more a bowl. Resist and find your way to United Noodle (the Shangri-La of asian grocery stores- grab a compass and night vision goggles to find the place, leave a bread crumb trail to find your way back- but totally worth it).

Luna loves her tiger bowl!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I love that tiger bowl. I also love United Noodles dish section. I swear it has a magnetic pull or something. The minute I walk in the store I always make a beeline over to see if there's anything new!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...